* All rules and regulations of the Pennsylvania Fish and Boat Commission will be followed. Guest anglers must have appropriate fishing licences. Licenses can be purchased at www.fishandboat.com.
* The Keystone Connection is a conservation-minded guide service. All smallmouth bass and muskies must be released. Legal-sized walleyes can be harvested.
* All trips are subject to $75 deposit. Balance of fee is due the day of the outing. Any trips cancelled by guests within one week of the scheduled trip will forfeit deposit. Any trips cancelled within 24 hours of scheduled trip will owe the balance of the outing.
* Weather/River Conditions: At times rain will raise the Allegheny River to an unfishable level. Jeff will make the determination of whether the river is within a level to provide acceptabe fishing, and will cancel the trip if necessary. Guests are encouraged to reschedule, if possible, when this is the case. For trips that cannot be rescheduled, the deposit will be refunded. We fish in the rain, cold and snow, so be prepared with adequate foul weather gear. That said, safety is foremost, and we will head for safety at the first sign of impending thunderstorms. For trips shortened by thunderstorms of rapidly deteriorating river conditions, a pro-rated refund will be provided.
* All fishing tackle is provided by Keystone Connection Guide Service. Losing terminal tackle -- hooks, sinker, lures, etc -- is undertandable, and part of fishing. However, guests are responsible for any other loss or damage to rods, reels, boat equipment, etc.